The Premier West Coast Swimwear Trade Show
The Swim Collective is the premier California swimwear trade show. Now in its 8th year, the Swim Collective draws leading buyers from around the world to see the latest styles from the industry’s top swimwear manufacturers.
The business to business show is held twice annually at the Anaheim Convention Center in Southern California. Swimwear buyers have two opportunities each year to find the best new swimwear, resort, beach, and accessory styles.
A Can’t-Miss Marketplace for Swimwear Manufacturers
- International Reach– The show draws buyers from across the United States, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia
- Qualified Swimwear Buyers– Swim Collective qualifies and curates the buyers who attend the show to ensure a quality buyer base for exhibitors.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio-The summer show averages 3.6 qualified buyers per exhibitor on the show floor.
- Unique Intimate Environment– Unlike larger trade shows, the Swim Collective has an intimate, beachy vibe. All exhibitors are under one roof, enabling buyers to easily walk the entire show to see and meet with exhibiting brands.
- PR Value– The show is attended by the top trade and consumer media outlets, including print, online and social media.
- Interact & Engage– The show features fitness events during show days, as well as events for manufacturers to mix and mingle with buyers and media.
- Turn-Key Set Up- Exhibitor booths come turn-key; walls, table, chairs, back-wall graphics, and garment racks are all included and built prior to exhibitor set-up. Exhibitor set-up is minimal, as your booth will be ready to hang your samples and place your décor. Additionally, it provides a cleaner look to the show, and makes the buying experience easier for our attendees.
Meet with Key Retailers
Be a part of the largest swimwear marketplace on the West Coast attended by swimwear specialty retailers, better boutiques, luxury resorts, cruise retailers, gift stores, online stores, surf specialty retailers and department stores from across the United States and abroad. A few retailers registered to attend Swim Collective:
AES International (Montage Resorts, Terranea Resort, The Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel Air, and more)
Barney’s (15 locations)
Caesars (50+ retail locations, including Anthology Suites & Villas, Bally’s, Caesars, The Cromwell, Flamingo, Harrah’s, The LINQ, Paris and more)
Canyon Beachwear (18 locations)
Diane’s Beachwear (22 locations)
Dick’s Sporting Goods (675+ locations)
Flying Point Surf & Sport (8 locations)
Hilton Hotels Worldwide (540 Hilton Properties)
Huntington Surf & Sport (4 locations)
KSL Resorts (Beach Village at the Del, Monarch Beach Resort, Vail Mountain Lodge)
Londo Mondo (3 locations)
Maris Collective (32+ locations inside luxury resorts such as Four Seasons and Hotel Californian)
Marshall Retail Group (160+ retail locations including Mandalay, Tropicana, Mirage, Linq, Statosphere, SLS, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Monte Carlo, Harrahs, Flamingo, Excalibur and more)
Maui Clothing Company (18 locations)
Molly Browns (5 locations)
Neiman Marcus (80+ locations)
Nordstrom (225+ locations)
REI (130+ locations)
Scheel’s (27+ locations)
Swim Outlet (online)
Swimco (25 locations)
The Cosmopolitan (7 locations)
TJ Maxx (1,200+ locations)
Travel Traders (200+ retail locations including Hyatt Lake Tahoe, Waldorf Astoria, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Hyatt Gainey Ranch Scottsdale, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, Wyndham Rio Mar, El San Juan Hotel and more)
Vail Resorts Retail (180+ locations, including Heavenly Lake Tahoe, St Regis Aspen, Grand Hyatt Aspen, Peaks Resort Telluride, Any Mountain Outdoor Stores, Canyon Mountain Park City and more)
Whalebone Surf (3 locations)
Zalando (15+ locations)
Zumiez (600+ locations)
…and many more!