The Premier West Coast Swimwear Trade Show
The Swim Collective is the premier California swimwear trade show. Now in its 7th year, the Swim Collective draws leading buyers from around the world to see the latest styles from the industry’s top swimwear manufacturers.
The business to business show is held twice annually at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, California. Swimwear buyers have two opportunities each year to find the best new swimwear, resort, beach, and accessory styles.
A Can’t-Miss Marketplace for Swimwear Manufacturers
- International Reach– The show draws buyers from across the United States, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia
- Qualified Swimwear Buyers– Swim Collective qualifies and curates the buyers who attend the show to ensure a quality buyer base for exhibitors.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio– Five qualified buyers per exhibitor on the show floor.
- Unique Intimate Environment– Unlike larger trade shows, the Swim Collective has an intimate, beachy vibe. All exhibitors are under one roof at the beach front location, enabling buyers to easily walk the entire show to see and meet with exhibiting brands.
- PR Value– The show is attended by the top trade and consumer media outlets, including print, online and social media.
- Interact & Engage– The show features fitness events during show days, as well as events for manufacturers to mix and mingle with buyers and media.
- Turn-Key Set Up- Exhibitor booths come turn-key; hard walls, table, chairs, back-wall graphics, lights, rails or shelves, and overhead ID signs are all included and built prior to exhibitor set-up. Three layout options are available, with the option to add a model change room. Exhibitor set-up is minimal, as your booth will be ready to hang your samples and place your décor. Additionally, it provides a cleaner look to the show, and makes the buying experience easier for our attendees.