Interested in attending the Swim Collective? Please fill out the form below and a representative will get back to you shortly! In order to complete your registration online, credentials must be received no later than July 3rd, 2020. If you have previously attended two or more Collective Shows, you won’t need to submit your credentials. Note, buyers may also register ON SITE at the show.
Retail Buyer’s Credentials & Admittance Policy
We must receive the following forms of business ID:
- A copy of 3 current vendor invoices, showing that you have purchased swimwear, activewear, ready-to-wear, accessories, or footwear in the last year.
- A copy of sales tax license or seller’s permit.
Other credentials we may use for consideration:
- Letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new business, the type of business and anticipated date of opening. (This is for new businesses only)
- Referral letters from participating exhibitors
The following forms of identification are required onsite:
- Driver’s License or Passport
- Business card with your name and company name
The Collective Shows are a private event. No sourcing agents of vertical manufacturers/retailers are admitted. Want to attend as media? Register Here.
Emerald reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.