Attendance is free for qualified retailers. Registration for our January 2021 will open soon. Note; buyers may also register ON SITE at the show.
Retail Buyer Credentials & Admittance Policy
*If you have previously attended two or more Collective Shows, you won’t need to submit your credentials.
We must receive the following forms of business ID:
- A copy of 3 current vendor invoices, showing that you have purchased swimwear, activewear, ready-to-wear, accessories, or footwear in the last year.
- A copy of sales tax license or seller’s permit.
Other credentials we may use for consideration:
- Letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new business, the type of business and anticipated date of opening. (This is for new businesses only)
- Referral letters from participating exhibitors
The following forms of identification are required onsite:
- Driver’s License or Passport
- Business card with your name and company name
The Collective Shows are a private event. No sourcing agents of vertical manufacturers/retailers are admitted.
Emerald reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.