Interested in attending the Swim Collective? Please fill out the form below and a representative will get back to you shortly! In order to complete your registration online, credentials must be received no later than December 20th, 2019. If you have previously attended two or more Collective Shows, you won’t need to submit your credentials. Note, buyers may also register ON SITE at the show. Want to attend as media? Register Here.
Retail Buyer’s Credentials & Admittance Policy
We must receive the following forms of business ID:
- A copy of 3 current vendor invoices, showing that you have purchased swimwear, activewear, ready-to-wear, accessories, or footwear in the last year.
- A copy of sales tax license or seller’s permit.
Other credentials we may use for consideration:
- Letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new business, the type of business and anticipated date of opening. (This is for new businesses only)
- Referral letters from participating exhibitors
The following forms of identification are required onsite:
- Driver’s License or Passport
- Business card with your name and company name